Independent Financial Adviser – Colin Kent DipPFS
Based in Hartlepool, Colin has been assisting the people of Teesside to protect their financial interests since 1980. He set up the firm of ‘Capitas’ in January 2000 in order to bring his clients the benefits of Independent Financial Advice, together with his long experience in helping people to achieve financial security for themselves and their families.
Since the foundation of Capitas, the majority of our new clients have come from referrals from existing satisfied clients. We believe that this is because we aim to build long-term relationships in order to help our clients to attain their goals.
Making plans to provide for both you and your family has in our opinion never been more important. However, the choices to be made can often seem both complex and bewildering.
We aim to help you to make the most suitable decisions because, as an Independent Financial Adviser, we don’t represent any one insurance company or mortgage provider. We represent you and your interests and we are able to research the whole market in order to find the most suitable plans for you.
We offer a wide range of services including advice on Savings & Investments, Protecting Your Income, Life Assurance and Retirement Planning.
We recommend our free initial financial health check which offers:-
- A confidential in-depth review of your financial circumstances and your needs.
- A clear & simple explanation of your options.
- A promise to only make recommendations which meet your needs, and which you can afford.
- A clear explanation in writing giving the reasons for our recommendations
- Prompt answers to your questions in plain English
- An on-going service to check that your plans continue to meet your needs as your circumstances change in the future.
We will discuss and agree exactly what you expect from us. We will agree a remuneration structure that suits you and when you have decided that you like what you’ve heard and wish to use our services, your financial needs will be reviewed, and we will jointly identify your personal aims – both short term and long term – and then put in place practical, affordable solutions.